RegistratIon is going on for the Russell Klein Memorial Nutrition Research Symposium being helf on March 31, 2020 at the Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center. Abstracts are currently being accepted until February 14, 2020.
If you are submitting an abstract, please read the below details regarding abstract and oral presentation competition submissions:
- Undergraduates, graduate students, and postdoctoral researchers are eligible to submit abstracts for poster presentations
- Format your abstracts in a Microsoft Word document
- Be sure to read the abstract and poster guidelines attached to this email and available within the Qualtrics survey
- If your abstract does not follow these guidelines, your abstract will not qualify for acceptance.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place poster competitors will be awarded a monetary prize!
Oral Presentation Competition
- Through the registration, Ohio State graduate students and postdoctoral researchers can also opt to participate in the oral presentation competition
- Six finalists will be chosen for a competition. Two of the six will be upgraded to an oral presentation for the symposium on March 31st.
- The winners of the oral presentation competition will be awarded a monetary prize!
Use the link below for the abstract and oral competition submission:
UPDATE - The 2020 Russell Klein Symposium is cancelled for March 31, 2020. Please look for information for Russell Klein Symposium 2021.
Please contact Valentina Pita Grisanti for information